We are your team of specialists for health consultation in Munich and surrounding area. Dr. Frühwein & Partner
Health is an important factor for a satisfied life.
Especially for managers in leading positions, the regular health advice in the form of a preventive check-up should be a need of its own.
If the health advice is provided with the necessary sense of proportion and high quality, it can
- reduce your own risk of illness (risk management)
- maintain the workforce, even with increasing age
- help to achieve your own work-life-balance.
For competent health advice, we have developed a special program for you, that is based on the assured standards of preventive medicine.
You should be free to decide on the extent and consequences of the examination.
Our step-by-step plan provides for one step after the other. Only when indications of risks emerge from the basic investigations, you decide together with us on further measures and consequences. We will advise you with optimal advice in this regard.
Upon request, you will receive support for all further measures. Gladly also on site in Munich.
ALL LIFE IS A RISK!
The overall risk of becoming seriously ill or dying prematurely is largely influenced by so-called risk factors.
Risk management is to minimize this risk meaningfully.
Risk management is a central part of our practice.
As one of the leading practices for vaccine medicine, we feel particularly committed to the precautionary idea. Thus, 60% of heart attacks can be avoided with very simple means. (Study from Boston to 42,000 men over 16 years)
Check-up is the first part of this risk management
This must include a holistic and individual consideration of your lifestyle. We will gladly advise you on so-called cancer screening programs. Through our work in life insurance medicine, we are particularly familiar with the prognostic significance of examination results.
The most important part of health advice is the discussion of results
In doing so, we attach particular importance to the holistic consideration of your findings, the risk factors and the resulting consequences, also taking into account your previous lifestyle.
Bases are secured data about the predictive value of individual parameters also from life insurance medicine.
Under no circumstances should the risk be at a single lab value, how to “hang” the cholesterol. We try to give you a sense of what elevated cholesterol means to you personally. Much more important is what consequence one draws from such a value. Do you need to take medication or not? What can dieting do?
Consequences and further measures of health advice should round off the result. They are the real purpose of the investigation. If you would like to take further measures, from coaching to individual sports, you are welcome to call on our competence team.
The path to your ideal risk profile and optimal performance in the future is long, but it does not have to be hard. Everyone has their own way to success.
We offer to accompany you on this journey.
IN THE CONTEXT OF OUR HEALTH CONSULTING
We can offer you the following services as part of our preventive medical check-ups / health advice:
- Extensive medical history / examination
- Apparative investigations
- Possibly. cancer screening
- Additional examinations vascular risk
- Other additional examinations
- Detailed advice on risk management in conversation
- Detailed written report on your results with computer-aided, expert opinion on the risk profile
- Holistic health advice on the lifestyle
- Exercise, sports
- stress, time management, job
The services listed here are individually coordinated with you
- nutritional advice food science
- Initial diet including structured training with specialty foods as a third party service in Munich
- Advice nutrition, sports, smoking cessation
- Analysis of your eating habits
- Individual sports coaching in Munich
- Sports introductory weeks
- Individual coaching Lifestyle guided by a special coach from Munich
Our goal for you is a happy life, that undoubtedly includes your health, so we recommend regular health advice.
Some of these services are provided outside our practice by qualified specialists.